March wind doth blow and we will have snow and we will have cabin fever and get tired of winter!! What's new in Iowa? - not snow and cold but Stitches... does have some new things so come in and take a look!
New Fabrics :
- Blomma by Jessica Swift (oranges, golds, big beautiful flowered collection) great for spring
- Spice Market by Jo Morton (another great collection by Jo in rusts, browns, golds, etc.) even goes with
- Bridgeport from 2012.
- Alchemy by Shell Rummel (beautiful subdued colors of stuff from the sea)
- What Little Girls Are Made Of...
- AND PINKS & BLUES for darling quilts for little ones
- What Little Boys Are Made Of...
Upcoming Events :
- T-shirt Class with Ana Blickenderfer -- Saturday, March 9th, 9am-4pm
- Twisted Sixter Class with Ana -- Saturday, March 23rd, 9am-3pm (come see the sample - fun class, awesome quilt)
- Country Gatherings Block of the Month -- Wednesday, March 13th at 6:30pm
- Sylvia's Bridal Sampler Block of the Month -- Thursday, March 14th at 3:30pm
- Every Barn Tells A Story Block of the Month -- Thursday, March 21st at 6:30pm
Fun Run Shop Hop --
6 Northeast Iowa Shops to visit and have fun
March 21st, 22nd, 23rd
Charles City, Cedar Falls, Decorah, New Hampton, Osage, Waverly
Prizes, Quilt Pattern, Refreshments, Special Fat Quarters, etc.
New Yarns :
Aria by Crystal Palace (awesome multi yarn)
Ruffle Yarns (arriving weekly)
Treasure Packs in new spring colors
Come in and see our new samples in these and other yarns. Great projects and pastimes!!